[Valid Atom 1.0] BarbaraEllen: How To. Make BarbaraEllen's (Superficial) Holiday Wishes Come True!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

How To. Make BarbaraEllen's (Superficial) Holiday Wishes Come True!


BarbaraEllen's 2012 Holiday Wish List.
Forever21
 (Or #7.)
Kinda of tradition in The Wilcox Household to scrawl a meticulously ranked list--color-key & all, via price range & store set--for all of your DefinitesSo-Sos, & Maybes. And when I say, tradition in the Wilcox Household, I mean: Tradition for me & not for my brothers because no one still makes lists & no one ever made lists that meticulous to begin with. (Except for me.) Well, lucky you, I've scaled-down the complexity of this year's.

Let's Begin:

1. Flannel Shirt. Classic. Button-up. Soft. Fitted. Comfortable. Thrifted? Red. That's all I ask.
2. Over-The-Knee-Boot. Leather. Chocolate Brown or Black. Sleek. Sexy. Wearable. Durable.
3. Facial. Scott Miller Salon. Therapeutic. Even when you have a migraine. Rejuvenating.
4. Brow Wax. Scott Miller Salon. Feels so good. So, incredibly necessary. Looks even better.
5. Minimalist Running Shoes. Cute. Support. Neon. Can wear when I walk. Go!
6. Oversized Envelope Purse. Flat. Floppy. Canvas. Or Leather. Classic. And Hip. #ShopPeppermint .
7. Sheer Button-Up Blouses. Yes, Plural. Candy Pastels. Neutrals, Too. Fitted with Flow.
8. Rochester Subway Poster. #Roc had a subway! I love maps. Those posters are bomb. #ShopLocal .
9. Water Bottle. I need the perfect one! Preferably glass. Easy to sip & swig & carry.
10. Tattoo. Black & Grey & White. Ribs, I think. Not totally sure what. ...I'll let you know.

#1.
#2.
#8.













#5.









#6.















Merry Merry.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not your typical BarbaraEllen ... but still be constructive. Creative also welcome! xo.