[Valid Atom 1.0] BarbaraEllen: Friday 'Fessional. Themed Outfits: Pink Lemonade.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday 'Fessional. Themed Outfits: Pink Lemonade.

Pink Lemonade.

In my hand, I'm holding some ...
pomegranate limeade.
It started with the $.99 Wet 'n' Wild Shine in Dreamy Poppy and ended with a theme-inspired outfit. I call it: Pink Lemonade. Quite frankly, everyone love some pink lemonade. My favorite part about this outfit has to be its #ShopLocal allure. While the cardigan is J. Crew Outlet c. 2009 and the T, an oldie from Aero, the rest of the outfit & accessories are #ShopLocal tried & true.


Dressing for the spring outdoors.
Denim & Scarf.
Skirt: Bobbles & Lace (Boston, MA)
Glasses Earrings: Shop Peppermint (Rochester, NY)
NecklaceThe Knotty Owl c/o Shop Peppermint (Rochester, NY)
Silver Ring: Erica Bello c/o Shop Peppermint (Rochester, NY)
Yellow Ring: Archimage (Rochester, NY)
Heart Bangle: Shop Peppermint (Rochester, NY)
Initials Bangles: Alex & Ani (begun locally: franchise in Rochester, NY)
Shoes: Vintage (Momsly)

Tangy & Sweet
with a smooth finish.
Normally I don't name outfits, but this time I did. (Fessional.) And maybe I should. This one is a hit. All at once I feel springy & serious, professional & girly. Sweet & Tart just like its namesake. And it received a tremendous amount of compliments. Biggest confession of all...

I prononce lemonade like lemon-ahd. Try it! (It's the best.)

 ♥.

2 comments:

Not your typical BarbaraEllen ... but still be constructive. Creative also welcome! xo.