[Valid Atom 1.0] BarbaraEllen: Shop Local. B is for Birthdays. B is for BarbaraEllen. B is for 28th Birthday Weekend.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Shop Local. B is for Birthdays. B is for BarbaraEllen. B is for 28th Birthday Weekend.


Brought to you by The Nicole Jaclyn.
Look at these jewels.

This post is more for me than it is for you. Only because I love making lists, & I feel overwhelmingly compelled to recap/relive/record this 28th Birthday Weekend. Also, everyone should be sick by now of hearing about my Birthday Weekend. Ergo, one final 28th Birthday Gift to me: my own blog post on my own blog. Class.


LocalVore Birthday.
Term coined by my mama in a preparatory email she sent to plan these grand shenanigans. Her pitch: Eat Local. Shop Local. Roc-It-Up. Here are the highlights:


FRIDAY
March 8, 2013 - Day of my Birth.


Homemade Tiramisu.
Thanks  Momsly!




















Homemade Cookie Cake.
The Rooms. Best I have ever.

















First thing I opened.
Last thing I took off.






























28 feels extra special. Something about becoming more adult & still being in my 20's.
Vanessa Virginia blouse from Anthropologie. Showers of office wishes & Facebook feeds. Pedis with my Mama {I am embarrassingly ticklish}. Homemade Italian din with the fam. Amazingly thoughtful gifts from the girls. Cheshire cocktails & Lux love with the friends.

SATURDAY
March 9, 2013 - 28 & 2 days old.

Geometric Flats.
Shop Peppermint. Also 15% off on Birthdays!!


ShopPeppermint.
Left
Geometric Cranes & Sheer.
Right: Black Lace & Tea.




















Thread.
Front & Back. Time for Spring.
















OPI Moneypenny Magnetic Mani.
With Miss Moneypenny!


























Big Spoon.
Little Spoon.
























Saturdays are meant to be celebrated. LocalVore theme made it #Roc.
Yoga at Tru. Shopping at ShopPeppermint & Thread. Lunch on Park Ave. The Little Bleu Cheese Shop in the South Wedge. Selfie Manis. Cuddling with the Pups. Freakishly exhausted because I am now 28.

SUNDAY
March 10, 2013 - Sundays in the Sun.

Clockwise from Left: Alex and Ani initials bangles.
Alex and Ani Philosophy {eco-friendly, positive energy}.
Homemade hand lettering card {Nicole} & Chakras {Shan}.





















Just drinking some Limeade on Park Ave.
(Ignore the snow. It was warm.)
























Truly, Sundays are a day of rest. 
Absurd breakfast {Tiramisu, herb-butter grilled cheese & tomato on rye--thank you Da' Moe!--grape leaf, Coca-Cola, potato chips}. Indulgent facial, Scott Miller. Fabulous, most fabulous, day with my Lady Loves {Anj, Nicole, Shannon} which includes, but is not limited to, loitering on steps, lil' bit a bridal, stalking an actor, Alex and Ani's {most positive store everrr}, Sushi, & some seriously large laughs.


Goodnight.


Best
Birthday
Weekend
Ever.

♥ .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Not your typical BarbaraEllen ... but still be constructive. Creative also welcome! xo.